Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything
1 For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
2 A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.
3 A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4 A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.
5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
6 A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7 A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
8 A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.
Time is a strange thing, it's supposed to be the great healer - as is God apparently !
But time is also a dangerous thing, time to think, dwell & ponder can be seriously damaging to your health. I find myself constantly trying to fill my time - I am trying to avoid thinking, but this isn't possible.
I have too many questions going round my head, questions that can never be answered, but I can't stop asking them.
And the time has come for me to ask myself what am I going to do about this?
Well, there was a time when I wanted to sleep and never wake up. Today I know that is not the answer. I just want to never be in fear, to not be scared of where, if and when I will be trapped by him again. He is there even when I sleep , he haunts my dreams.
God if you're listening help me out with this please.
I can't go on like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There is lyrics from a christian song that i love and they are :
" he knows my name, he knows my every thought, he sees each tears that fall, and hears me when i call."
He does here you ann, and he will help u to not be afraid anymore, there are many books in the bible i could give you to help you , but only God can do that and you together and i KNOW he will speak to you as you pray to him and help you to feel safe in his arms from no more harm gbu hun xxxxx
Post a Comment