Monday, 20 August 2007

Utd who ?? ROFL !!!

Now I know many of my avid readers have no interest in football however, I feel it is my duty as a true fan to show you the winning goal from the derby yesterday










And if that hasn't made me laugh all day long in work then this next one most certainly did. This is Utd's manager Alex (Rudolph) Ferguson he thought his team had equalised in the last minute of the game ROFL just look at his disappointment ROFL

What a great day in work ROFL


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, that goal looked as if it was nicely done. But then again, I don't know much about football.

And poor man. Poor man. I bet he felt a bit of a fool, too. Never mind.

Anonymous said...

haha, thats terrible havin a giggle at some elses shame :P, great goal there ...i thought a derby was horse racing lol

Kazz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kazz said...

rofl @ Kirsty. I hate footy but even I know a derby is a match between two rival teams in same town.
Poor Fergy he musta been gutted! I mean-- fancy losing against City!!