Saturday, 18 August 2007

Is revenge always wrong ?

I'm asking this question for a purpose. This week for the 5th time I have had my car broken into and the radio stolen. Now yes I know it's only a car, but because of this my insurance keeps going up.

I'm frustrated because no one seems that bothered. My theory is that if I were to ever catch the cretins that keep doing this I would get them to lick up all the broken glass with their tongues. Then they might think twice before doing it again.

Anyway, moving on tomorrow is derby day here in Manchester and for the first time in 29 years whatever the result tomorrow City will still be above the scumbags in the league. I dread the local derby because I can't relax till it's over. So COME ON CITY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-0 to Man City. Yay!!!!!

All we need now is Arsenal to win......

Eddybear

Anonymous said...

That's kind of creepy. I've got a great friend who refers to himself as Eddybear sometimes. I sincerely don't think it's the same one, but come on!

Lick up glass with their tongues? That's rather kind-hearted. I would have them lick it up with their tongues, paste the windows back together with superglue in hopes that their fingers would not only be cut up, but also run the risk of being glued to something. I'd then have them make signs that said 'I'm a liar, a thief and a scumbag' and force them to walk to the busiest street in town and stand there (hopefully it'd be raining) and THEN when all else is said and done, I'd hook them up to some lovely iron pig weights and throw them into the river.

In all seriousness, though, I understand your frustration, but it's wrong to seek revenge of this kind. That isn't to say, however, that you shouldn't fight your insurance company. They've got some cheek if they're just raising the prices of everything without doing any kind of investigation into the matters.

As for the footy...you know where I stand and how I feel. :p

Love ya lots!