Saturday, 11 August 2007

The Footy season starts again



AT LAST THE SEASON HAS STARTED YAY!!!!!!




And what makes it even better is that my beloved team Manchester City WON (yes I know it's hard to believe)





And this is OUR song lol
Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own
Blue Moon
You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I suppose everyone is entitled to be crazy about something. Personally, I'm not a big footy fan, although I must admit that if I'm with a bunch of enthusiasts, it rubs off on me.

Me? I go nuts over a fresh spinach salad...but then again, I'm told I'm a food whore. Is this true, do you think?

I'm going to comment on your last blog too. Your nephew is freaking adorable! I think you should keep him. He's got a look of mischief to him too. The whole 'look at me, I'm so cute until mum and dad leave.' I love it!

Been thinking of you a lot lately and praying for you. I hope your own level of hope is remaining full. Love you lots, hun!

Ciao, bella!

Rachel said...

Yes! Football season! I'm ashamed to say that I only follow the local football, not the national football. But the great thing is that our town's football club went up a league at the end of last season, so I'm really interested to see how they do now. They're still not all that high, though. Only people who live in my town follow them, as far as I know!

Ally said...

hello ma'am... haven't been around for ages... but just stopping by to show you some love x x x x

Kazz said...

we believe ya AM -- honest we do !!