Saturday, 2 June 2007

All through the day

Here are a few scripture I would like to share with anyone who might read this

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" Zephaniah 3:17

"
I will give you a new heart and put a new Spirit in you. I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

I can only speak from my own experience. I know that I thought I had a heart of stone, a heart that was incapable of loving anyone. I know I am a long way off being perfect but, I see now that I can love and others can love me. That for me was the most amazing thing that somebody who didn't really know me could actually say they loved me and I know they really meant it. For many reasons I thought no one would ever be able to get close to me and if i'm honest would even want to get close to me. It's as if everything about me changed.

I have friends who over the course of the last 18 months or so have walked away, they won't talk to me they won't even acknowledge that I am in the same building as them. BUT God has blessed me, He has given me new friends, who accept me exactly as I am and are helping me along this journey. I don't know if this post is all meaningless, but I do know that I want to post it so that is all that matters. My heart is bursting will all sorts of things. I am amazed that I can wake up in a morning and not dread the day ahead. I now know that I have to face things and deal with them and not just continue to bury my feelings and emotions. I now have a future. I know that God loves me and that together with Him nothing is impossible

All through the day I feel alive
My live is given to Christ
Because He loves me
He loves me ...... It's true

I feel so special all the time
Jesus is a friend of mine
I don't mind playing the clown
Smiling when others would frown

I don't take myself so seriously
Giving God's love to all I see
Jesus is living with me
He'll live with me for eternity.

So all through the day we're strong in love
Rejoicing there's life in our hearts
Not for the world , not for ourselves
No compromise we're for God

All through the day I feel alive
My live is given to Christ
Because He loves me
He loves me ...... It's true

2 comments:

Kazz said...

hiya AM

lol I had to create my own blog just to comment on here.

Great to see you praising God again AM. He is soo goood.


Great song too you should get JM to put that to Music.

Pilch said...

Your blog is really good Revsie x