Friday, 8 August 2008

Random Thoughts

Doesn't time just fly by !!

Well since my last blog I've had a 3rd & 4th date and we arranged our next date so things are going well, although I am still wondering about his sanity - 4 dates and I still haven't scared him off.

Let me tell you a little about him, his name is Michael, he is a perfect gentleman, he even asked if it was ok to hold my hand. The other week he bought me a beautiful orchid and he said it was special but not as special as me - I nearly made a joke when he said that but thought better of it.

I have noticed that I have a big tendancy to laugh off any compliments he gives me and am now trying to work on accepting them gracefully.

Is it love ? I'm not sure but in the mean time I'm enjoying this new side of me.

1 comment:

In God's Hands said...

Yay Anne-Marie. He sounds luvverlly! You can't know how pleased I am for you; flip you deserve a bit of happiness ay!

(PS. Am glad you thought better of laughing when he said you were special!)