Well my dear friends,
I have been pondering for a few days now on whether to blog or not. I could post any number of things, but none of which would tell you anything about me or where I am at today. So welcome to my world if you don't like it or don't want to know then tough!!
At this moment in time I am back down the slippery slope of depression, back on the happy pills and am at a pretty low point. This is for a number of reasons, I have discovered over the last couple of months that I don't deal well with stress at work. While I have worked hard at maintaining my wonder woman image I have also allowed myself to be taken advantage of by my boss.
I have always thought it was a good thing to take responsibility, and while yes it is in some cases there are also extremes and I think I fall into this category. I have a nature that means I take everything as being my fault - I am a true perfectionist yet I feel like I am constantly failing.
If you are still following me so far you are doing well as I even confuse myself most of the time!
Anyway, I don't really know what else to say other than I am using my usual coping mechanism which is to hide away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wonder if it is your nature that makes you feel as if you're constantly failing; or your childhood experience. I know what you mean though! I always used to take the blame too readily for things, automatically assume it was my fault. When it usually wasn't; and other people don't do that!
Yeh, am reading your blogs, but don't want to take up your comments column, so am going incognito today!
xx Country girl xx
((((rev))))
Hope you keep blogging.
It's within all of us to turn away and hide as a way of coping with what's around us. I have a tendency to shy away from confrontation and the like, but I realized only a few years ago that regardless of coping mechanisms, problems still seem to persist. They're always there and sometimes you just have to face them head on. At other times, it's better to hide away for a while to gather strength and knowledge for the fight. It'll still be there no matter what.
But regardless of how you deal with it, you have friends, and family among those friends, to fight the battle with you.
Post a Comment