I love You, Lord, for many things,
that words cannot describe...
Your steady hand upon my life,Your presence by my side.
I love Your Spirit and Your Truth
and all Your ways so pure...
I love the wisdom that You give
that helps my faith mature.
I love the way You speak to me
in fellowship each day...
the way Your Spirit fills my heart,
when I begin to pray.
I love Your guidance on my path
that keeps my footing sure...
I love ALL things, about you,
Lord,in You, I am secure.
Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise you! Psalm 63:3
This is a new beginning, the old has gone the new has come. Today I have hope, today there is no fear or despair. Why ? Because I know I am not alone.
Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. James 4:8
May God hold you in the palm of His hand and Angels watch over you.
But for those of us who are already His, He not only holds us in the palm of His hand, but has engraved our names there, and we are continually in His sight (Isaiah 49:16)
Yes, I do love God. He is the source of my existence and Saviour.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without him, I am nothing but with Him "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me." Phil 4:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow...that poem is beautiful.
Great poem revo!
hmmmm divide that into two verses and you have a great worship song!
and the chorus "I love you Lord and I lift my voice to worship you" would go sooo well with it. The words of your poem even fit the tune with just a little adaptation of the rhythm.
Rev the song in your heart is singing out loud right now. SING IT SIS!
Post a Comment